Best My Sweet LDR Resources
Welcome to our blog !
We are Leo and Kyomi, a French-Peruvian couple, and welcome to My Sweet LDR!
We’ll help you make your long distance relationship the best you’ve ever had, and succeed in doing what we do: living together for good!
Launched in April 2021, this blog brings together tens of thousands of couples in long distance relationships every month.
And you are part of it!
Since its creation, I have published more than 70 articles on My Sweet LDR.
On this page, I give you access to the best resources so you can save time.
1) Download my free PDF "26 Challenges to do remotely, or how to kill the routine for 6 months"
This is the must-have, with :
- My 26 challenges explained and with resources to do them without taking the head
- My concrete advice on how to break the routine in a long distance relationship
- The technique I used to be 100% sure to stay motivated over the months.
Better yet: to look forward to next week’s challenge.
During the first lockdown, we were bored out of our minds. All our days were the same.
To spice up our long-distance relationship, I created 26 challenges to do together. And it worked so well that I wanted to share it to help other LDR couples.
This PDF has already been downloaded thousands of times and all the feedback I’ve gotten has been great!
We are really proud of it, with Kyomi.
If you want more information, here is the dedicated page.
Otherwise, you can download it below for free:
2)Create emotional moments, even from a distance
For a fulfilling life as a couple, it is essential to spend time with your lover, one on one.
So far, I’m not telling you anything new.
In long-distance relationships, it’s the same thing.
Except that it’s infinitely more difficult to do because of the physical absence.
Activities are limited, as are resources and date ideas.
That’s why I’ve created a series of Virtual Date Box, 100% adapted to couples in long distance relationships.
It’s a document that can be downloaded directly from the My Sweet LDR Shop and that gives you 4 hours of content to do in distance, with your lover.
There are questions, quizzes, games, recipes, movie recommendations, even a naughty game and a secret challenge 😉
There are three big advantages to using these VDBs:
1) You don’t have to waste endless time searching for what to do on Google. Everything is already prepared
2) You create long term memories and feelings.
3) I spent 2 years in a long distance relationship, between Peru and France. We thought and created these Virtual Date Box for long distance couples.
3) The best tools for Long Distance Couples
Looking for a romantic and unforgettable gift idea?
I recommend that you offer a Long Distance Map.
Look, this is the one I gave to my girlfriend a few months ago :
I created it, and I can do exactly the same for your couple!
You choose the countries, the colors, the texts, the typography, the format…
The big advantage ? It is a dematerialized product:
- No delays of several weeks
- No exorbitant shipping costs
- Infinitely multiplyable: you receive a PDF that you can print over and over again
This is my readers’ favorite product! Already 66 remote couples in distance have ordered it
Have you been feeling sexually frustrated for a while because of the distance?
Lovense is the solution.
Take your intimate moments to the next level with Lovense technology and its sex toys remotely controlled by your partner no matter where you are in the world.
> Go to the Lovense website
I have already tested two connected and remote controllable sextoys on My Sweet LDR :
> The Lush 3, a egg sextoy for women (and best seller of Lovense)
> The Max 2, a sextoy for men
> The Nora, a sextoy for woman
Every Christmas and birthday, you’re in a bind for gift ideas?
Personally, I use Fiverr.
It’s a very popular website that connects people (like you and me) with freelance professionals who offer services only online. You can order personalized videos or drawings, music, love messages and poems for your partner.
The advantage is that it’s very fast (count between 1 and 3 days depending on the nature of the project) because it’s dematerialized and personalized at the same time.
> Go to the Fiverr website
I ordered 3 gifts and wrote a comprehensive guide on how to use Fiverr to find gifts suitable for long-distance couples.
> Discover my ultimate Fiverr guide here
You want to learn easily the language of your partner and be able to exchange with his/her family and friends?
I recommend MosaLingua.
The most suitable application for couples in long-distance relationships because only one account is needed for both of you. This is what I used to learn Spanish and talk with Kyomi’s family
> Go to the MosaLingua website
> My complete test and my opinion on the application
You want to have cheaper plane tickets and access to the same Netflix catalog as your partner?
I recommend you to use a VPN.
This software will allow you to connect from any country in the world, avoiding restrictions.
Personally, I use NordVPN. It is fast, reliable and above all extremely easy to use.
Moreover, as my girlfriend and I can use the same account, the price is divided by two.
> Go to the NordVPN website
4) Most popular articles:
Last update: January 2023
- 26 challenges to do in distance: 1/week = 6 months of activities
- 105 LDR activities to do in distance
- 35 LDR Questions to get to know each other
- 35 LDR Questions to know if your partner knows you well
- 35 LDR deep questions to help your couple close the gap
- My Top 6 best Long Distance Relationship Movies on Netflix
- Discover 12 little-known games for couples online (+ our favorite)
- LDR Truth or Dare: 50 ideas to pass an amazing moment
- 3 fun phone games you probably don’t know
- My 3 effective methods to stop being bored in a LDR
LDR Gift Ideas
- 21 online romantic gifts for long distance relationships which always surprise
- Tech Gifts: the best of the best to stay connected (12 ideas)
- A ring to feel your partner’s heartbeat (yes, it exists)
- 20 Christmas LDR gifts for your Long Distance Boyfriend
- 20 Christmas LDR gifts for your Long Distance Girlfriend
Start a Long Distance Relationship
- The 31 best tools for long distance relationships in 2022 (I use all of them)
- Who wants to know 19 tips on how to start your LDR the best way ?
- How to make a successful first video call : complete guide
- The first meeting: 15 questions you must ask yourself
- 14 Redflags to watch out for for the health of your long distance relationship
Lack of the other
- I miss my long distance partner: my « All or Nothing » method to feel better
- How to express love in a LDR: an 11 million-selling author’s solution
- Saying goodbye: 24 tips to make it easier
- How to surprise your long distance partner with a visit: complete guide
- How to avoid jealousy in a long distance relationship: complete guide
5) Discover 1095 Long Distance Questions
My pride of the year 2021!
Want to spend hours of fun with your partner and continue to get to know each other by asking relevant questions?
With Kyomi, we have created 3 Ebooks, each containing 365 questions.
The ideal way to have more complicity in your long-distance relationship without taking your head off!
- The first one, « 365 LDR Questions to get to know each other » is perfect for long distance couples who haven’t met yet.
I’ve put 35 questions online for you to preview!
- The second one, « 365 LDR Questions: the funny test to find out who really knows who » allows you to find out how well your partner knows you thanks to my reverse question method.
I’ve put 35 questions online for you to see!
- The third one, « 365 LDR Questions to ask before closing the gap » is for LDR couples who are looking for deep questions about their relationship and plan to break the distance.
I’ve put 35 questions online for you to preview!
Feel free to email me if you have any questions!
6) Do you want to talk about a specific problem in private with me?
You have a problem in your long distance relationship but you can’t find a concrete solution adapted to your situation?
You would like to talk about it with me and benefit from a personalized accompaniment?
Don’t wait any longer and send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited but free!
We are Léo & Kyomi, a French-Peruvian couple in a long distance relationship since 2019. Welcome to this blog entirely dedicated to this way of life.
We decided to create
My Sweet LDR
to help people who want to live their relationship serenely and who don’t know how to do it.
To read our entire story,
you can click just here !