The present policy of use of personal data is made in accordance with the provisions of the Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 (known as « Data-processing Law and Freedoms » or « LIL ») and of the General Regulation on the protection of the Personal Data (« GRPD ») n°2016/679.
When using the https://my-sweet-ldr.com website, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the https://my-sweet-ldr.com website, the user’s access provider, the user’s Internet protocol (IP) address.
In any case, Léo Mibord only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of certain services offered by the website https://my-sweet-ldr.com.
The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she enters it.
It is then specified to the user of the website https://my-sweet-ldr.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, of correction and opposition to the personal data relating to it, by carrying out its written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the title of identity with signature of the holder of the document, while specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the website https://my-sweet-ldr.com is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium to third parties.
Only the assumption of the repurchase of Léo Mibord and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be held to the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the https://my-sweet-ldr.com website.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing the directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
1) Register of processing
Leo MB keeps a register of data processing.
2) Persons concerned by the processing
The data subjects of the processing are the Users of the website https://my-sweet-ldr.com (hereinafter the « Site »), Customers, Prospects and (hereinafter the « Data Subjects »).
The processed data fall under the following categories of data:
- Data relating to the identification of a User of the Persons concerned (name, e-mail address)
- The bank details of a User of the Site and of a Customer;
- All personal data necessary for the constitution and the follow-up of a Customer file.
The Customer expressly accepts that Leo MB can be brought to treat, for the purposes of management of its files, data of any nature.
The personal data are collected when the Person concerned :
- Contacts Leo MB in order to benefit from any type of service
- Creates a user account on the Site
- Places an order for a service online on the Site
- Signs up for the newsletter
- Uses the contact form of the Site
- enters into a relationship with Leo MB or is a member of the same social and/or professional networks
- With regard to the form for entering information displayed on the Site, the personal data whose communication is mandatory for the processing of the request are identified by an asterisk « *Required fields ». Failure to provide personal data identified as mandatory will result in the form in question not being validated. Leo MB will not be able to process the request.
The purposes of the processing that Leo MB carries out are the following:
- Management of the Site Users’ accounts
- Management of the Orders concluded on line
- Management of subscriptions concluded online
- Management, processing and follow-up of Customer files
- Management of Customer invoicing and collection
- To enable the execution of the service offered by the Site
- Constitution and management of Customer files
- Constitution and management of Site Users files
- Management of information letters (newsletter)
- Sending (emailings) of news about Leo MB as well as personalized solicitation information
3) Purposes duration of conservation
Management of the Site Users’ accounts
The data is kept for 3 years from the date of collection or the last click of the user
Management of subscriptions concluded online
The data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship
To allow the execution of the service offered by the Site
The data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and then for 3 years for commercial prospecting purposes from the date of collection or the last contact of the person concerned
Constitution and management of customer files
The data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and then for 3 years for commercial canvassing purposes from the time of collection or the last contact of the person concerned
Constitution and management of User files
3 years from the date of collection
Constitution and management of Prospects files and business network members
3 years from the date of collection
Management of newsletters
Until the person concerned unsubscribes
Management of credit card numbers of Clients and Users
Data is deleted once the transaction is completed and no later than 30 days after collection
Sending (emailings) of news about Leo MB as well as personalized solicitation information
3 years from the date of collection or from the last contact of the person concerned
Management of an opposition list
3 years from the date of inclusion in the list
Protection of online services against infringement of intellectual property rights and unfair competition
3 years from the creation of the user account or the last click
The data relating to the identity of the customers must be preserved during the time of the contractual relation, then during 5 years
In case of exercise of the right of access or rectification, the data relating to the identity documents can be kept for one year.
The Data Subjects are informed and accept that Leo MB uses subcontractors for their personal data (in particular, for the hosting and maintenance of the site, the software management of the Customer files, the management of the accounting, etc.).
Leo MB has concluded a written contract with each of its subcontractors respecting the obligations of the Data Protection Act and the GRPD.
Each subcontractor acts only on the instructions of Leo MB and undertakes to provide the same guarantees of protection of personal data. Each subcontractor implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the data processing complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
Leo MB undertakes to use only subcontractors:
- established in a country of the European Union or
- established in a country with an adequate level of protection according to the European data protection authorities or
- having appropriate guarantees in application of article 46 of the GRPD.
Otherwise, the transfer of data can only be done in compliance with Article 49 of the GRPD. The list of subcontractors is available to the Users of the website, Customers and Prospects upon written request.
Leo MB undertakes to inform the Data Subjects of the addition or change of subcontractor by e-mail as soon as possible, if this change has a negative impact on the processing of their data.
The Customer will formulate any observation or objection in writing within fifteen days of receiving this information. In the absence of a response from the Data Subject within this period, the Data Subject acknowledges that he/she has thus authorized the said processor.
Leo MB will, where appropriate, provide the Data Subject with any information that may be required to establish the compliance of the subcontractor with regulatory requirements.
5) Hypertext links and cookies
The site https://my-sweet-ldr.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Léo Mibord.
However, Léo Mibord does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently will not assume any responsibility for this.
Browsing the https://my-sweet-ldr.com site may result in the installation of cookies on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site.
The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog in the upper right-hand corner) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate with Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab.
Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the « Privacy » section, click on Content Settings. In the « Cookies » section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the « Privacy » section, click on preferences. In the « Privacy » tab, you can block cookies.
- if the User goes to the site (home page or directly to another page of the site from a search engine for example) and does not continue his navigation;
- if the User clicks on the link in the information banner, allowing him/her to set the parameters of the cookies and, if necessary, to refuse the deposit of cookies. Fate of personal data after death The Person concerned by a processing operation may define directives relating to the conservation, deletion and communication of his/her personal data after his/her death. These directives may be general or specific. The Person concerned can transmit his/her particular directives concerning his/her personal data collected on the Site by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiver of the right to information
Where personal data has not been collected from the Data Subject, Leo MB does not have to inform the Data Subject, as the data must remain confidential by virtue of professional secrecy.
Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Subject has the right to access, object to, rectify, erase, limit and port his or her personal data. The Data Subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time if the consent constitutes the legal basis for the processing. He or she may exercise these rights by contacting Leo MB at the following address: email@example.com. The request must indicate the name and surname, e-mail or postal address of the person concerned, and be signed and accompanied by a valid proof of identity.
The Person concerned by a processing operation has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (CNIL).
6) Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https://my-sweet-ldr.com is subject to French law. The competent courts of Paris have exclusive jurisdiction.
7) The main laws concerned
Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, in particular modified by the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms.
Law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (« RGDP ») n°2016/679.
User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: « information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of individuals to whom they apply » (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).